https://mobile.nairabet.com/register

Arsenal and Liverpool look a force

Arsenal and Liverpool look a force
Saturday Round up

Thursday 10 November 2016

No Problems With Pep - Aguero


Sergio Aguero  is Man City's top striker with 8 goals in the EPL, but Aguero endured an indifferent situation  last month. From a forgettable game against Paraguay to being dropped for the game against Barcelona at the Nou camp and in the following game against Everton, normally talks of a rift between the 28 year old and City's manager Pep surfaced all around the media and the Argentine who is on International assignment with Argentina has come out to deny those reports.

Aguero says he was left out due to missing a penalty in a World Cup qualifier against Paraguay which Argentina eventually lost 1-0 a few days earlier.

"I never had problems with Pep or him with me, He always helped me and gave me advice " he told South America's ESPN radio

"After the game with  Paraguay I was emotionally bad, Guardiola helped me a lot He told me to try not to pay so much attention to what is said. He makes me focus on winning".

0 comments:

Post a Comment