https://mobile.nairabet.com/register

Arsenal and Liverpool look a force

Arsenal and Liverpool look a force
Saturday Round up

Thursday 18 May 2017

Griezmann Reveals The Only Team He'll Leave Atletico For And It Ain't An English Team


French and Atleti striker Antoine Griezman has joked that he'd only leave Atletico Madrid to quit football and become a Basketballer instead. Griezmann who has been a long term target for English club Manchester United made the revelation while speaking to Spanish radio station Cander Ser.

The striker appeared to be making a mockery of the constant questions and speculations linking him with the Old Trafford club, the striker said he'd only move to the NBA to join New York Knicks if he leaves Atletico.

"I'll only leave Atleti to play with Derrick Rose" Antoine Griezmann said. The 26 year old will favour a move to join Derrick Rose in the NBA's New York Knicks instead of having a team at Old Trafford built around him. In the course of the 2016/17 season Griezmann has been constantly harassed with questions regarding his future at the Vincente Calderon and those speculations came to a head when Memphis Depay left Manchester United for Lyon thereby vacating the 'no.7' shirt.

The Frenchman added "I am happy. If I am happy in my personal life I will be happy in the profession. I love Simeone and I love my mates. I'm still happy as the first day I introduced myself . I wish I could continue to enjoy my private and sports life. I want titles, It's what I want and what I lack. I give everything in Atletico for."

0 comments:

Post a Comment