Friday, 11 August 2017
Liverpool Have Finally Named Their Price For Philippe Coutinho
After two rejected bids and a clear 'not for sale' statement Liverpool are ready to Sell Philippe Coutinho to Barcelona if they can match an asking price of €150m. Liverpool on Friday confirmed that the Brazilian had indeed submitted a transfer request.
Jurgen Klopp still stands by his words that Coutinho should be kept at Anfield as the 25 year old is firmly in his plans for the long haul and intends to have his team built around him. Klopp is trying to indicate to Coutinho that his decision to leave the five-time European Champions is coming rather too late in the window.
Despite Klopp's statements, body language and public proclamation, the English club will 'reluctantly' let Coutinho leave if and only if Barcelona can match their asking price of €150m which would make him the second most expensive player of all time.
Speaking about Coutinho's situation on Friday Klopp said "You cannot come up, close to the start of the season. The club is bigger than anybody, that is the most important thing. It's about doing it at the right moment. It's how we do it when we want to bring in, it's about timing. This is how I understand.
"And that is all I have to say. Maybe everybody has a price - in the right moment. In the wrong moment? No price."
The German Manager really wants to keep hold of Countinho.
Related Posts:
Arsene Wenger To Be Given £200m Transfer Funds For Next Season.. . So He's Staying?!! Reports in the media claim Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger will be given the sum of £200 million to boost the Arsenal squad in the coming transfer window.The Mirror claims that despite the possibility of missing out on … Read More
Diego Costa Wants To Leave England And His Reason Is Strange Chelsea's Spanish striker told the press after Chelsea's victory over Bournemouth that while he was happy and enjoying life at Chelsea he is not pleased with life in London. Express Sport reveals that the Brazilian bor… Read More
Clash Of Egos As Chelsea Plan Their Title Defense.. .They're In A Civil War Antonio Conte Wants Madrid Striker Morata At Stamford Bridge Chelsea have been locked in a war of selection as they search for a new striker, The Sun reports that champions elect Chelsea are willing to splash&nbs… Read More
Chelsea Receive Boost In Their Race To Sign Bernadeschi Federico Bernadeschi Is A Target For Chelsea This Summer Calciomercato reports that Chelsea are one of the many European giants chasing the Italian striker and it is believed they have the edge over Inter Milan an… Read More
Isco's Departure From Real Madrid Is Imminent... .And There's Financial Panic Real Madrid midfielder Isco had indicated earlier that he will reconsider his future at the end of the season. Madrid aren't just scared of Isco leaving the club, the worry is that the 24 year old the could leave at the end… Read More
0 comments:
Post a Comment