https://mobile.nairabet.com/register

Arsenal and Liverpool look a force

Arsenal and Liverpool look a force
Saturday Round up

Monday 20 February 2017

Mourinho Says Chelsea Are Already Champions


It seems Jose Mourinho has began the mind games ahead of Manchester United's  FA Cup quarterfinal Clash with Chelsea. The Portuguese handler said that since Chelsea are clearly champions they can now concentrate on the FA Cup game.

"Probably Chelsea can only think about that (the FA Cup) because I think they're champions and have nothing else to fight for" Mourinho said at a post-match conference.

"The FA Cup is something I believe is important to them. I have to play St.Etienne (on Wednesday), I have to play the league cup final, I have to play hopefully another opponent in the Europa League, I have to fight for a top four position in the Premier League."

"I have so many things to think about. The match is in one month's time I don't want to be speaking about it" he concluded.

Manchester United have already visited Stamford Bridge in the Premier League this season and were on the receiving end of a 4-0 thrashing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment