https://mobile.nairabet.com/register

Arsenal and Liverpool look a force

Arsenal and Liverpool look a force
Saturday Round up

Saturday 25 March 2017

Chelsea Target Confirms He's Leaving Goodison Park


Everton striker Romelu Lukaku has dropped the strongest hint that he will be leaving the club this summer. The big Belgian has starred this season with 21 league goals, Lukaku has been linked to Chelsea in the past few seasons.

If the rumours are to be believed Romelu Lukaku will cost something in the region of £70 million and the odds are against him signing a new deal with current club Everton.

The 23 year old revealed his mind is already made up and defended himself by saying there's nothing wrong with being ambitious.

"The decision has been made so I cant't talk about that," he said

"There is nothing wrong with ambition. You have to embrace it and where you are as a footballer.

"I've made a long way until now and the road is still long and I know I have to improve and get better. I want to help Everton as much as I can, as well as the national team. I think a lot of stuff can be achieved.

"Sometimes people will mistake things I say but it's just ambition that I have; I want to win trophies and titles and I don't think people should take that as arrogance - people should embrace it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment