https://mobile.nairabet.com/register

Arsenal and Liverpool look a force

Arsenal and Liverpool look a force
Saturday Round up

Friday 6 January 2017

Man City Boss Debunks Retirement Rumors


City Manager Pep Guardiola reaffirms he is still committed to his contract with the the Manchester club despite comments in the media where he is quoted as saying he's "arriving at the end" of his career.
The 45 year old Spaniard made the comment in an interview with NBC which was aired last weekend , but while addressing the press on Thursday ahead of City's FA Cup Third round tie with West Ham He explained that He wouldn't continue being a coach going into his later years having been involved in football for a long time.

" I'm not going to train at 60 because I want to do something else in my life.

"I started playing football young and my career was on the pitch, I want to do something else, but in the next three or four or five of five or six or seven years.

"I love my job and I am in the Perfect place to do my job especially here  in England."

NO WE'RE NOT BELOW

Guardiola addressed comments in the media where he appeared to have implied that City are 10 years local rivals behind Manchester United. Saying  "When I said to compare the titles with Liverpool, Manchester United, Barcelona and Real Madrid, we are behind. If people don't understand that I'm sorry.

  "In the last five or six years Manchester City achieved more targets and got better and grew the most. It is one of the best clubs in the world by far.

"I never said the club is below the other ones. Of course we are going to fight till the end of the season for all the titles."

0 comments:

Post a Comment